Monday, November 4, 2013

MWO - ShadowHawk SHD-2H

Got an astounding 791 dmg in my ShadowHawk SHD-2H.

My loadout was an XL360, 1 LL, 3 SSRMs (3 tons ammo), BAP, AMS, 3JJs, 10 DHS, and Adv. Target Decay (level 2).



I spent the rest of the day trying to replicate my high damage results but to no avail.
I found that the streaks took far too long to lock-on in brawls and this reduced my damage uptime.
When you sneak up on someone's back, you want to pump out as much damage as possible in as short a time as possible. So streaks were hampering my damage output in this regard.
I switched to an XL300 with LL, 2xSRM6, SRM4, 3MG (with 5 tons SRM ammo, 2 tons MG ammo), 3JJs and 12 DHS, and immediately upped my damage to 881 in the next game, and 699 damage in the game after that.



My build is similar to the one below, only with 12 DHS instead of 14, with the extra ton going to armor.


ShadowHawk SHD-2H(P) with 3MGs on the left shoulder

No comments: