Thursday, February 21, 2013

DCUO - My Lair - Vault 13


Hardrock Hotel has moved from a dark Gothic theme to a bunker theme and has been renamed Vault 13 in memory of the nuclear Fallout on Old Earth. New amenities include an armory in the basement providing guns galore for trigger-happy fellow supervillains, nuclear warheads for the newly installed Superhero-Shredder MkII missile defense system above ground, and a couple of legacy WayneTech 300mm Anti-Personnel cannons. All provided at a nominal fee of $100 dollars when you book a bed for the night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of video recorder did you use?

Pinky said...

I used Fraps

Pinky said...

I hear that Bandicam is good too, but haven't tried it out myself. The main issue I got from recording this video with Fraps was the large file size. So I had to shorten the time dramatically. I definitely would have preferred a longer video but this would have taken too much time to upload to youtube.

Anonymous said...

thx :) and what is your video capture settings? mine is 20 and full-size but it is way too big. i mean many gigabyte.

Pinky said...

Mine is half-screen size at 20 fps lasting for 1 min. 340 MB avi file. Managed to reduce it to a 80 MB MP4 file before I could upload to youtube.