Monday, November 21, 2011

DCUO - Dueling

Just beat Exington in a duel, another ice tank who had 75 skill points as compared to my 61. I was PVP dual wield though (113 dps in addition to ignoring 25% of my opponents toughness), and he had a 113 dps pve weapon in full T2 pvp gear, so I had a significant edge in dps. He was using a 1-handed weapon, which was fortunately predictable, and I managed to block his 4-tap combos successfully most of the time. Finally got the sector agent chest today from StarLabs, after a week or so of unsuccessful runs.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What swords are those?

Pinky said...

Those swords are 'Demonic' style. A green drop. Can sometimes be found on the broker.

Anonymous said...

dude, I am planning to make a glass cannon for pve, a fire bow dps, can u give me some ideas for the powers i should take, and for the load outs i should take, thank u :)

Pinky said...

I haven't played fire for ages and am out of touch with the powerset. Perhaps you could check the DCUO official forums for some insights.