Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Atomic Blast

Hilarious post taken from the WoW general forums.

So I was at thanks giving dinner yesterday with my family and my uncle brought his Michigan #1 award winning apple cider.  He in fact brought several jugs and game me one to take home.  Upon drinking the cider I came to the realization that this was the nectar of the Gods and I could not stop drinking it.  1 hour later I had gone through a whole gallon of the most amazing apple cider that my taste buds have ever encountered.  I sat down to play WoW and nearly 15 minutes into playing, I felt a great rumble and with dread realized that a massive volcanic like explosion was about to take place.  I TRIED so hard to ignore it but it grew in intensity.  Finally I felt a ungodly pressure inside me and I sprinted to the bathroom hoping upon everything that is good and right that I would make it in time.  As I pulled off my breeches the greatest explosion of poo took place and it did go all over toilet, the walls, and the floor... alas, I was not quick enough.  As I finally sat down I felt another round coming and it did erupt so greatly that it went up between my legs and on my face and chest.  When it was over I smelled a smell so terrible that it made my eyes water.  As I quietly cried while cleaning up the mess, I thanked God that I made it through the ordeal only mentally damaged and not physically impaired for the rest of my life.

Moral of the story:  Go light on that Apple Cider, seriously.

No comments: